Monday, March 03, 2008

NCTE Inbox

For those of you who want to get up-to-date information on issues of interest to English Language Arts teachers, and who want to get it for FREE, I suggest signing up for the NCTE Inbox newsletter. All you need is an e-mail address. Simply click here, enter your e-mail, and you'll start receiving weekly updates on information that can help keep you the best-informed teacher around.

Much of the information considers YA lit, and censorship is an issue that comes up often. As well, the Inbox offers resources for classroom use. You'll see many topics we cover in our methods classes discussed in the Inbox. I can't recommend it strongly enough.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Bucky-

I looked up Amy Graves' rationale, and I really liked it. Would it be okay to use her format? All of the information is my own, but I want to organize it like hers. I just don't want to risk plagiarism. Thanks!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Bucky C. said...

Using the template/format is just fine. Amy G.used the template she found in the NCTE resources, I think, and she gave me permission to draw attention to her rationale years ago, so you're all clear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home